Hello everyone and welcome back!
What is happiness? It’s something you feel, you crave, you enjoy and want to surround yourself in. In order to have a fun and fulfilling life we need to feel happiness, without it there’s only sorrow.
I love laughing, smiling, giggling and being silly sometimes. I don’t care what people think. If I look silly laughing out loud every now and then who cares? I’m happy! Live, laugh and smile I say. Life is too short not to be happy.
Successful people come in many shapes and forms but to be truly successful you need to be happy. I know people living at each end of the scale from those who are truly unhappy to those with a life of abundance and joy. Some are poor, others are wealthy and they’re all different in their own unique way. Over the years I have seen a constant pattern emerge that doesn’t discriminate against, age, race, country, or religion.
What Unhappy People vs Happy People Looks like!
Unhappy People have similar toxic traits of negativity and drama
- Picking on and or bully other people
- Put people down to make themselves feel better
- Gossip about other people constantly
- Interfere in people’s lives
- Be bitter towards the world and everyone in it
- Unable to see good in anything
- Wallow in self pity
- Lay blame on others for their misfortunes
- They have no onus and fail to see their actions cause their outcome
- Arrogance indirectly causes unhappiness
Happy people are the opposite who focus on positive things
- Comment on who great you look
- Encourage your ideas and help guide you
- Listen to your problems and give good advice
- Point out your strengths
- Talk about people in a positive light
- Focus on fun activities to do
- Laugh a lot or tell jokes
- Surround themselves with like minded people
- Will help you make changes to improve your life
- Have emotional intelligence (most of the time LOL!)
If you’re struggling to be happy here are some suggestions for you to focus on
- Do my 3-part Positive Series (blogs below)
- Exercise is key to happiness (blog below)
- Meditation (blog below)
- Doing things to make yourself happy (read, write, learn, create, travel or try new things to find your happy place)
- Watch a comedy TV show or movie that makes you laugh
- Listen to your favourite song and dance around the room
- Rid yourself of negative, competitive, money obsessed people
- Surround yourself with positive, happy and friendly people
- If you are unhappy about something change it for the better
- Eat healthy whole foods they improve your mood
- Juice or have smoothies every day (or at least 3 times a week)
Happiness comes from within. It’s inside you waiting for you to push the button. It really is just that easy!!
So what does the ‘Big 3’ Stress Solutions Puzzle look like when it comes to RiD yourself of emotional stress by saying yes to happiness?
People are people now matter how you look at it even though everyone has a different thought process. The inability to see that lacking emotional intelligence does in fact cause emotional stress is some people’s downfall. Generally speaking, those who have emotional intelligence can focus on positive things and we all know positive things make us happy! (blog post on emotional intelligence coming soon!)
Aim to improve the things you can change and forget about the things you can’t. You can’t control other’s people actions but you can control your own! Let go of the negative things in your life to make way for the positive things to enter. This will make you happy!
Remember my motto for positive change is ‘Little Puzzle Pieces Create a Big Picture’… The easiest way to bring back happiness into your life is through brain training and learning techniques to improve your life, all of which I blog about.
You will be surprised how much you can change in your life when you start to let go of the negatives and focus on the positives. Your choices lead to your outcome. You have the power to change your life for the better. Focus on what you want, not what you don’t have, the law of attraction is strong and very real!
Until next time be thoughtful, be mindful, be present. This is Character 32 doing her best to help you!